We are proud to annouce the EMC2020-GTD Software will be very soon On-Line.
This Software use the Unified Theory of Diffraction to compute the Pattern resulting from the placement of some antenna on a large metallic platform.
Its purpose is to compute for some feed:
- either the Field resulting from the interaction of the Antenna with Obstacles
- or the Coupling between a set of Antennae in the presence of the Structure
For the present time, only polygonal Models (Trias, Quadrangles, Polygons) are handled. This method computes Fields via Ray-Launching, Ray-Tracing & the interaction of Rays with the model (Reflection, Diffraction, higher coupled interactions till order-3 ).
The Graphical Interface allows:
- to import a Neutral meshed-File
- to set interactively the different Antennae in Positon & Orientation
- to define the Characteristics of Rays and the Ray-Tracer Parameters
- to define interactively the Properties of the model
- to define interactively the Regions where Fields are calculated
- to display computed Quantities with a color-Calette & Contour-Lines
- to filter & to display Rays together with the geometrical Model
- to plot Result-Quantities along a defined linear-Cut